Brought to you by Milad’s vBulletin ServicesIntroduction & Description:
It is difficult to change threads' prefixes, thread by thread, the editing process of each thread to change the prefix is inappropriate and it takes a long time.
This product allows you to set a prefix to multiple threads inline, using the moderation drop-down menu in forum display page (see the screen shoot). you will save your time and effort.
- One-click mass thread prefix changing (You can select a prefix in the drop down menu and apply the change instantly to many threads).
- Remove prefix: works only if prefixes are not required in the current forum.
- All changes are logged in the Moderator Log.
It works exactly like closing, opening, sticking or unsticking multiple threads inline.
You can't change threads' prefix across forums. any selected threads from forums different from the current one, will be ignored.
This is because of vBulletin currently aren't able to check against the validity of a prefix for a given forum.
Installation & Upgrade: 4.0 beta 3 at least is required.
One step! Import the product file product-threadprefix_changeinline.xml and you're done.
Choose yes to overwrite for upgrading.
- 1.0.0 released on April, 16th 2007
- 1.1.0 released on September, 13rd 2007
- Added the default prefixes and fixed some bugs.
- 2.0.0 released on March, 10th 2008
- this version is compatible with 3.7.x series.
- the thread prefix mod is no longer required.
- 2.0.1 released on March, 13rd 2008
- 2.1.0 released on January, 5th 2009
- Fixed to work with 3.8.x series.
- A small code optimization.
- New feature: Sort and separate prefixes by their categories.
- 2.2.0 released on November, 13th 2009
- Compatible version with vBulletin 4.0
German by KolbiAttachment 101356
You like it? nominate it.