Overview:This product will allow you to decide what BBCode content you wish to hide from guests/users on your site. You can also choose to hide user signatures from guests/users too. Hidden content is replaced with a link to your registration page for guests, and a simple message for restricted usergroups. In posts, this link or message is placed inside a block element so that it stands out.
Guests will see the following:
Members of restricted usergroups/users that have not replied will see the following:
You are given the option to merge the defined list of BBCodes in the product "MarkFL: Enhanced View Forum Posts". This way, you may choose to define the list in one place and have both products hide the same BBCodes.
- Now allows usergroups to be restricted from seeing the defined list of BBCodes and signatures.
- Posts containing the symbols "<" and/or ">" will now display correctly to those from whom BBCodes are being hidden.
- Fixed bug where the $vbulletin array need to be global for some users.
- Messages to guests/users now phrased to allow for translations.
- Added setting to allow hiding of BBCodes/Signatures from users until they reply to a thread.
- Added setting for "Active Forums" in which the product is active.
- Added separate usergroup selection for usergroups whose members must reply to a thread before the hidden BBCodes/signatures are revealed.
- Added setting to allow for internal links to be hidden.
- Added settings to allow individual threads/posts to be ignored by product.
- Fixed reported issue with inline attached images.
- Moved function to external script to avoid redeclaration error.
1.) Download and extract the attached .zip file.
Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your forum's root directory.
Note: If you have already installed "MarkFL: Enhanced View Forum Posts" v1.1 or higher, then you may skip this step, since both products use the same external PHP script.
2.) In AdminCP go to Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
You MUST set your settings to enable the mod. Each setting has an explanation of its use.
Support for this product can be found here: