Overview:This product allows you to display a legend of selected usergroups in your WGO block, directly below the list of users who have visited the site recently. You may link each usergroup name to an FAQ item if you have such items defined to describe certain usergroups. You may choose to strip the trailing "s" from the usergroup names in case the usergroup names are plural, but you want the singular to show in the legend. You may choose to simply delimit the list with commas, or choose one from 10 special characters, or enter you own custom character(s). You may choose the size of the delimiter as a percentage of the default font-size. You may assign any custom CSS to the legend's usergroup list.
- Added setting for the control of the delimiter CSS.
- Legend is only visible for users that can either see who is online or can see who has visited.
- Fixed bug with diamond delimiter.
- Added setting to allow for image as custom delimiter.
Compatibility:Tested and working on VB 4.2.x and should work on all 4.x versions of vBulletin.
Backup/Warning:This product does not alter your database, however it is always good practice to make regular backups and you should make a backup before installing ANY new mod.
As always, products are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will provide support and do my best to help but no absolute guarantee is offered.
- Download and extract the attached .zip file.
- Follow AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product.
- Click on "Choose File" and browse to the product .xml file that was packaged in the .zip file.
- Click "Import."
- You MUST enable the product in the settings before it will function.
- Configure the remaining settings to your liking. Each setting has a detailed explanation of its use.
Support for this product can be found here: